Sunday, August 2, 2009

Old Time's Sake

When I showed up for my weekly ride on Saturday I noticed there weren't any A riders to be found. The A rides coordinator was out of town but supposedly others were riding. I wasn't sure what to make of it. All I know is I wanted to ride. So I decided to ride with the B's for old time's sake.

After taking almost 2 hours to go 25 miles I realized I've been affected. I can no longer do the "slow" miles. It's not that the pace is all that slow, it's just that there seems to be constant stops. Flat tires, waiting for the rest of the group, people stopping for water, etc... When we got to the first official rest stop I decided to call it quits. I headed back to my car solo and realized I may never be able to ride with the B's again. Now I really need to lose that weight!

3 comments:

type B said...

snoB

Mr. Ignall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Ignall said...

Hey type B. Up your ass with the snoB comment.