Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bringing Sexyback

It's been a long tough winter already. Considering we are only technically six days into winter, this is a sobering thought.

Time for me to get back to my healthy ways. I've gained enough weight back for people to make comments and worse for me to feel lethargic, unhealthy and generally flabby. Time to bring sexyback.

I'm setting my cycling goals for 2008 and will begin my training in earnest in January:

1) complete 3,500 miles of riding (vs. 3,000 in 2007)
2) be a leader for the A-19 SIG (this is a 12 week training series for the NYCC I completed last year and will lead this year).
3) do an early summer tour of Nova Scotia, Canada.
4) do a late summer tour of the lakes region of Italy.

I'm hoping to get firSSt to join one of my bike tours. Further, a co-worker has expressed interest in the Canada tour. Regardless, I'm willing to do either or both alone.

No comments: