Monday, December 17, 2007

Conspiracy to Commit Murder

Billion Bucks is alive and kicking. The song just won't die. I have some theories on it but will wait 'til later to hypothecate.

I have a new strategy for killing the song though. Bring in some co-conspirators. On two separate occassions, I've explained the indestructible song theory to two of my buddies and and then played the song for them. I figure, how the heck can someone like a song that is introduced to them as indestructible? It sets unachievable expectation levels.

What was the result you ask? Complete confusion. In both cases my buddies listened to the song with a someone indifferent expression but then commented "yeah, good song" at the end. No read. I want someone to tell me I am crazy for thinking this song is indestructible or even good in the first place. I thought I had an indestructible sitcom with Hogan's Heroes and then firSSt massacred it with the loudest silent reject in the history of mankind. This is what I'm after with a Billion Bucks. I need someone to tell me it sucks firSSt.

1 comment:

firSSt said...

I'M TAKING THE BAIT! the destruction tour begins...