Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nerves Kicking in a Bit

Riding to the airport today I was thinking to myself "what the f*ck were you thinking planning a solo bike tour in a foreign country?" I think the weather forecast (I hate riding in rain) and the anxiety of checking in so much baggage was getting to me given the potential for additional hefty baggage fees. I'm feeling a bit better here sitting at the gate having had no issues checking my bike etc...

I also got a chance to check the price of IFN which has been a huge success so far (knock on wood - this is likely the top now that I've mentioned how well it's doing!). I know only 1.5 to 3 people read this blog so the odds of anyone else having bought it are slim. But if you did, sit tight -- I think this is just the beginning of a huge multi-year run.

No comments: